Choose the Pass that suits you best:

Depending of your needs you can choose between various types of the pass:

  • Primary school  Pass – monthly or annual (school year) pass designed for primary school students
  • High school  Pass – monthly pass for high school students
  • Coupon Pass - a pass with limited number of journeys design for all users

Documents required:

  • A photo size 3,5*3 cm (taken within the past year)
  • Proof of the current school or academic year enrolment issued by the school, university or other institution of higher education
  • Certificate of residence (only for high school and university students who are entitled to subsidized transport under The Islands Act)
  • 30,00 kn for a production of a pass

Where can you by an Term Pass?

On one of the Autotrans Outlets: Rijeka, Poreč, Rovinj, Pula, Pazin, Labin, Umag, Delnice, Ogulin, Senj, Gospić, Rab, Krk, Lošinj, Cres, Novi Vinodolski, Crikvenica, Zadar and Šibenik.


International lines